We spoke on Sunday, the work was done Monday. Fantastic job, clean, quick and efficient. The new holding tank was installed in a better spot than the original. These guys do great work.
— Kirby S. HomeAdvisor Review
I spoke to Mitch on Sunday, the work was done on Monday. Mitch explained to me what happened to my pump & holing tank. He replaced both, and checked to make sure I did not have other water problems. I could not ask for better work. I am very satisfied.
— Patricia N. HomeAdvisor Review
The serviceman was very professional in checking out the problem and the recommendations. The price is very reasonable for the work that done. Very fast and good work. I will recommend to anyone that needs any well work done.
— Billy P. HomeAdvisor Review
I contacted Mitch and Heather at Action pump and well. They were a life send and exceeded my expectations.I've dealt with many plumbers an none were able to provide their kind of service. My jet pump went out and they came out with a new submersible pump that has worked great for my home. They were fair and completed the job quickly. I'm thankful to have found them and will definitely use their service in the future when needed. Thank you to Mitch and his helper and Heather.
— Kelly H. Home Advisor Review
HomeAdvisor Screened & Approved
- Kim Nl, Summerfield, NCExceptional customer service
I rarely write a review on a company, but the customer service was so exceptional and fast that I had to. Nothing but good genuine people working for this company (the southern hospitality is always a plus too) and that is so hard to find these days. Any water problems, consider giving them a call. I am very pleased with their work and will continue to give them my business if anything else should come up. Thank you for the great service!! Highly recommend this company!
- Donna S., Durham, NCFast, Same day service
Thank you so much for the fast, same day service. I called two other companies to fix our pump and both said it would be late the next day. Action was out within the hour, pulled and replaced the pump within two hours. Great crew, great service. Hopefully there will not be a "next time", but if there is, I'll call Action first.
- Great Service & Results
Mitch and the team were courteous, provided prompt service and completed the project in a timely manner. He took great care to explain what needed to be done and demonstrated an in-depth knowledge and a high level of professionalism.
- Fast ServiceMitch was out on my farm within an hour of my call, in the snow, on roads that don't get salted or plowed! He was able to replace my broken well pump very quickly. I am very happy with the service.
- Very ProfessionalHeather and Mitch were very professional. They responded quickly to my initial voice message. Mitch was very knowledgeable and forthcoming with the process that was entailed for my project. He called to update me when the project was underway as promised, since I was not able to be on site at the time scheduled. He also called after the project was completed to give me the complete overview of how things went. Heather was polite and attentive to the process of managing the documents and getting them to me in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this company.
- Thorough, knowledgeable and very courteous
Absolutely a great couple of guys to work with. Mitch and Matthew were professional, neat, in sync, thorough, knowledgeable and very courteous. My well/pump had a couple of previous "repairs" to it that caused an already tedious job to be even uglier. However, Mitch explained everything, even the technical aspects, in laymen's terms and I was very comfortable with the replacement, the workmanship and the warranty of the service I received. The costs were higher than originally estimated, but the work was more extensive than originally thought. Mitch did not charge overtime even though he would have been well within his rights to do so. BRAVO!